- "What everyone needs to know about climate change." (0:25)
- "4 choices matter for the climate. These are mine." (2:09)
- "How we solved climate change: A retrospective from 2050." Voted best keynote at Öredev. (46:50) Pre-interview with Ben Ward (28:57)
- "Young people and climate change." (50:58)
- "How climate change is changing wine." (2:58)
- "A taste of the future: Wine in a changing climate." (4:04) "Benefits of EurB"Ben
- "Benefits of European winegrowing a
- "Engaging citizens in ecosystem services" webinar (58:34)
A range of short videos about our research on wine and climate change, large-scale land acquisitions, & more.
4 Choices for the Climate
My own take on the 4 choices we identified that make the biggest difference for the climate: living car free, eating a plant-based diet, avoiding flying, and planning smaller families. 2 minute video from Lund University.
Engaging citizens in ecosystem services: OPERAs webinar
Should Scientists Stop Flying?
"Should scientists stop flying?" Panel discussion following keynote with Kevin Anderson at KTH Environmental Humanities Laboratory.
How We Solved Climate Change: A Retrospective from 2050
Voted best keynote of the Öredev conference 2017 by 500 technology thought leaders.
Interview with Öredev host Ben Ward - a sneak preview of my keynote lecture on 9 November 2017.
Young People and Climate Change
Facebook Live video of lecture on climate change to high school students in Landskrona, November 2017
March for Science
Facebook Live interview with Lund University on the March for Science, 21 April 2017.